We provide a unique rug cleaning experience!
Coffee. Wine. Muddy boots. Juice. Pets. Blood. Any one of these can leave a stain or smelly odor on your area rug and throw off the feel of your whole room. You work hard to make sure that your house or business looks nice and beautiful, and you want to keep it that way. So how do you take those pesky stains and smells out?
Call us, your local rug cleaning company!
Our services begin with a certified technician who will arrive as scheduled for your free quote inspection and will assess your rug and its fibers and look for any signs of stains from food, liquids, pet urine, pet odors, and any rug damage including rips, tears, color bleed, etc, moth infestation or damage, color fade, discoloration, the backing, binding and fringes (if any). Should there be any findings, our expert technician will offer suggestions on the type of cleaning, repair & restoration your area rug requires. We will not perform any service without your prior consent.
Our 5-Step Expert Rug Cleaning Process
- Inspection – Once the rug is received in our factory, another thorough inspection is performed to be sure nothing is amiss. Should there be additional findings, you will be contacted and only services you approve of will be performed.
- Rug Dust Extracting – dust removal is a crucial step as rugs can become a breeding ground for dust mites, dirt, bacteria, germs, grime, odor, and other allergens. Our dust extraction includes tumbling, beating, and hands-on equipment to remove unwanted debris. This step is performed multiple times – before, during, and after, our rug cleaning process.
- Your rug’s fiber/material, thickness, pile, and color are also taken into account while preparing your customized rug cleaning. This affects the soaking timeframe, water pressure, detergents used, water temperature, brush types, brush strokes & pressure. Rug fringes are always hand-washed.
Soaking is performed for the removal of pet urine, pet stains, odors, general soils & stains. It sanitizes, deodorizes, and disinfects your rug.
- Drying – our moisture removal process initially removes over 90% of water followed by a pressure-controlled brush to remove additional moisture. The final drying step is setting your rug on a special panel in our controlled drying room. Our quick & efficient drying process is carefully controlled in a low-humidity space in support of mold prevention and dust repellent.
- Final inspection – once your rug is dried, a thorough evaluation is performed and your rug is brushed & vacuumed (hands-on) again. Upon our review, once our checklist is complete, your freshly cleaned rug is packed and prepared for delivery.
RCL’s behind the scenes rug cleaning:
Types of Area Rugs & Carpets We Provide Services For:
- Oriental Rug Cleaning
- Persian Rug/Carpet Cleaning
- Wool Rug Cleaning
- Silk Rug Cleaning
- Shag Rug Cleaning
- Handmade / Handknotted / Handwoven Rug Cleaning
- Leather Rug Cleaning
- Antique Rug Cleaning
- Traditional Rug Cleaning
- Modern Rug Cleaning
We also provide Rug Fiber Protection, Mothproofing & restoration, Mold & Mildew removal/remediation & restoration, and Organic & Green cleaning methods are also available upon request.
RUG & CARPET OFFENDERS WE SPECIALIZE IN REMOVING:
- Wine stain/odor removal
- Juice stain/odor removal
- Foods & sauces stain/odor removal
- Blood stain/odor removal
- Ink stain/odor removal
- Vomit stain/odor removal
- Bodily Fluids stain/odor removal
- Feces stain/odor removal
- Chocolate stain/odor removal
- Grass stain/odor removal
- Grease & Fat stain/odor removal
- Grime stain/odor removal
- Dairy stain/odor removal
- Mustard stain/odor removal
- Tar stain/odor removal
- Crayons stain/odor removal
- Lipstick stain/odor removal
- Petroleum Jelly stain/odor removal
- Candle Wax stain/odor removal
- Gum stain/odor removal
- Grit stain/odor removal
- Paint Stain/odor removal
RUG & CARPET REPAIR & RESTORATION OF ALL KINDS INCLUDING:
- Rug fringe repair/replace
- Rug/carpet binding repair/replace
- Water damage restoration
- Fire damage restoration
- Moth damage restoration
- Pet damage restoration
- Rips, tears, holes rug repair
- Mold & mildew repair
- Color fade restoration
- Rug Resizing/Cutting
CALL FOR A FREE QUOTE: (888) 495-1105