We provide a unique rug cleaning experience!
Coffee. Wine. Muddy boots. Juice. Pets. Blood. Any one of these can leave a stain or smelly odor on your area rug and throw off the feel of your whole room. You work hard to make sure that your house or business looks nice and beautiful, and you want to keep it that way. So how do you take those pesky stains and smells out?
Call us, your local rug cleaning company!
Our 5 Step Expert Rug Cleaning Process
- Inspection – A certified technician will arrive as scheduled for your free quote inspection, and will assess your rug and its fibers and look for any signs of stains from food, liquids, pet urine, pet odors, any rug damage this includes rips, tears, color bleed, etc, moth infestation or damage, color fade, discoloration, the backing, binding and fringes (if any). Should there be any findings, our expert technician will offer suggestions on the type of cleaning, repair & restoration your area rug requires. We will not perform any service without your prior consent.
Once the rug is received in our factory, another thorough inspection is performed to be sure nothing is amiss. Should there be additional findings, you will be contacted and only services you approve of will be performed.
- Rug Dust Extracting – dust removal is a crucial step as rugs can become a breeding ground for dust mites, dirt, bacteria, germs, grime, odor, and other allergens. Our dust extraction includes tumbling, beating, and hands-on equipment to remove unwanted debris. This step is performed multiple times – before, during, and after, our rug cleaning process.
- Your rug’s fiber/material, thickness, pile, and color are also taken into account while preparing your customized rug cleaning. This affects the soaking timeframe, water pressure, detergents used, water temperature, brush types, brush strokes & pressure. Rug fringes are always hand-washed.
Soaking is performed for the removal of pet urine, pet stains, odors, general soils & stains. It sanitizes, deodorizes, and disinfects your rug.
- Drying – our moisture removal process initially removes over 90% of water followed by a pressure-controlled brush to remove additional moisture. The final drying step is setting your rug on a special panel in our controlled drying room. Our quick & efficient drying process is carefully controlled in a low humidity space in support of mold prevention and dust repellent.
- Final inspection – once your rug is dried, a thorough evaluation is performed and your rug is brushed & vacuumed (hands-on) again. Upon our review, once our checklist is complete, your freshly cleaned rug is packed and prepared for delivery.
RCL’s behind the scenes rug cleaning:
Types of Area Rugs & Carpets We Provide Services For:
- Oriental Rug Cleaning
- Persian Rug/Carpet Cleaning
- Wool Rug Cleaning
- Silk Rug Cleaning
- Shag Rug Cleaning
- Handmade / Handknotted / Handwoven Rug Cleaning
- Leather Rug Cleaning
- Antique Rug Cleaning
- Traditional Rug Cleaning
- Modern Rug Cleaning
We also provide Scotchgard applications, Mothproofing & restoration, Mold & Mildew removal/remediation & restoration, Organic & Green cleaning methods are also available upon request.